- Maximal 6-persons bungalow with its private parking spot.
- Large L-shape livingroom (50m2) with:
- a fireplace
- sofa (chaise langue)
- access to a sunny terrace by sliding doors
- Large modern dinning table for 8 persons.
- Open, modern and all-inclusive kitchen with:
- 4 gas burner cooktop
- combi microwave
- water boiler
- coffee machine
- Luxurious bathroom containing a large bath, shower, sink and toilet.
- A second bathroom with a sink, toilet and a washing machine.
- Large indoors storage room for coats, shoes and such.
- A total of 3 bedrooms on the first floor:
- 2 bedrooms with each containing 2 twin beds
- 1 bedroom with a large lits jumeaux and with an interactive television (60 channels)
- Large landing with sliding wardrobes
- 60 TV channels (including Netflix)
- WiFi internet connection
- Free WiFi through out the whole house and terrace/backyard.
- Interactive television (2x) with 60 channels (including Netflix).
- 2 game consoles with lot of games (WII and a playstation).
- Washing machine.
- The whole house has central heating.
- Fireplace/heater in the livingroom.
- Two BBQ’s (gas and charcoal).
- 4 bikes are available in the spacious outdoor storage:
- Koga Myata ladies bike
- Men’s mountain bike
- 2 children’s bikes
- Terrace with garden furniture.
- Trampoline 4m diameter (inground).
- A playground is very nearby.
- Situated in the quiet Park Zeeduin and on walking distance to the beach (2km) and to the nearby villages Burgh Haamstede (1km).
- The area has fantastic walk and cycle trails and is located near a playground.
- Abundant privacy due to its wooded surroundings.
- The backyard and terrace offer lots of sun and shade.
- Via the backyard you have direct access to the conserved nature area ‘ the Zeepe dunes’ with its exhaustive dunes and forest.
Make your reservations
Come and enjoy carefree at De Bokkenhof.Book now